9(a) Tourist Visa

9(a) Visa - Tourist Visa

Posted in 9(a) Visa - Tourist Visa

touristThe most Foreign can stay by arrival stamp in the Philippines for 30 day's - but those who wish to stay longer are required to apply for an Extension or appropriate Visa. Extension are practically possible. As from second Extension the Applicant (Tourist) can apply for a period of 59 day's. The Alien Certificate of Registration Card (ACR Card) will get after second Extension.

In Quezon City we offer special Service - pick up Passport & deliver the same day.